These windows are very easy to operate and they do let in a lot of daylight. In most instances they are fitted with friction hinges for ease of cleaning and effortless maintenance. Windows are manufactured with draught seals to ensure energy efficiency.
- Provide clear view to the outdoors
- Friction Hinged window open up to 60 degrees, but can be left in any position without the hassle of having to use stays. This also makes it very easy to clean on the outside while standing inside your home.
- If shutters are required, windows can be manufactured to open inwards.
- All windows supplied with seals for better weatherproofing and energy efficiency
- Best hardware available locally used. Finish on hardware brass or satin
- European hardware can also be used for better security as we can fit windows with lockable handle systems
- Arched windows can easily be manufactured to specification. This would require windows to be side-hung cranked hinges and stays to keep window open in different positions.
- All units can be supplied pre-sealed (primer & undercoat or 2 coats clear sealant) before delivery. Final coats by client
- All windows can be supplied pre-glazed(single glazing) or glass can be installed on site after installation of doors is complete(double glazed units only)